A Call to Conscience: Revisiting King's Radical Revolution of Values: Speakers discussing its relevance today.
- Sherri Bevel, co-founder of the Addie Wyatt Center for Nonviolence Training in Chicago, daughter of civil rights legends James Bevel and Diane Nash.
- Olga Bautista, Southeast Side Coalition to Ban Petcoke.
- Frank Chapman, Chicago Alliance Against Racist and Political Repression
- Toby Chow, The People’s Lobby.
- Rory Fanning, Veterans for Peace, writer.
- Troy LaRiviere, President, Chicago Principals and Administrators Association.
- Tuyet Le, Executive Director, Asian Americans Advancing Justice.
- Closing call to action by William McNary, Co-Director of Citizen Action