Join the IOP as we welcome two of the nation’s top political strategists to examine the future of American politics. The 2016 election cycle was a clear signal that politics in America is changing. What’s driving this shift? Are we entering a new era? And if so, what does this mean for parties, candidates and political discourse.
Karl Rove, former White House Senior Policy Adviser and Deputy Chief of Staff to President George W. Bush.
David Axelrod, former Senior Adviser to President Obama and Director of the IOP.
- This event is free and open to UChicago students, faculty, staff and the public. If you cannot attend, please cancel your ticket order on Eventbrite so others may register.
- Registration is required.
- Doors will open 30 minutes before the event begins. Any unclaimed seats will be released 10 minutes before the event begins. Please arrive early to claim your seat. If you can no longer attend, please cancel your ticket order on Eventbrite so others may register.
- This venue is physically accessible and has gender-neutral restrooms. Please contact the Institute of Politics at firstname.lastname@example.org or 773-834-4671 for any questions or accommodation requests.
- To add this event to your calendar, see the "When & Where" box at the upper right, click "Add to my calendar," and choose among the options (Outlook, Google, iCal, Yahoo).